How To Comply With Chain of Responsibility Legislation
Tuesday 5th November, 2pm QLD time (3pm Southern States)
The webinar will include:
- Overview of what the legislation is and how it can apply to companies
- How is CoR legislation regulated and what prosecutions can result from a breach (Note: This is important, as CoR prosecutions can be criminal, not just civil.)
- Why company Directors and Senior Managers particularly need to sit up and take notice!
- What are the key areas a company needs to cover off to show “every reasonable step” has been taken to be compliant, across the whole company
- How to know what systems, processes and policies need to be implemented, and how to find or develop them in your company
- What to do about training, including understanding Australia’s Transport and Logistics Industry Skills Council benchmark training recommendations (overlook these, and you will have to ask yourself the question, “Am I demonstrating that I’ve taken every reasonable step” with my training?)
- Questions and Answers
The webinar will be hosted by leading CoR consulting and training company Chain of Responsibility Australia, and featured guest presenters will be:
- Steven Asnicar, Australian Logistics Council member and one of Australia’s leading voices on heavy vehicle compliance training and technology
- Andrew Watt, previous government lawyer, now one of Australia’s foremost Chain of Responsibility compliance and risk specialists.
Registration is essential as we have limited “seats” on the webinar software!